General advice on health
The term health covers what is greater than what happens inside the doctor’s office because health means that we live longer and be in good condition, as there is a wide range of factors that affect the duration that an individual lives, and the quality and quality of that life, including education, and income, and the quality of nutrition, and the extent of safety in the place of residence, in addition to the quality of the place of residence, and these basic elements for a healthy life may be available to some people at the present time, while the opportunities for healthy choices for other people are clearly limited, and it should be noted that mental health includes In turn, the feelings, and the psychological and social state, are in the best condition and well-being, which affects the way the individual thinks, how his feelings are formed, and his ability to interact with others. Mental health also helps determine how the individual deals with anxiety, the extent of his interdependence with others, and his ability to Decision making, and mental health is very important at every stage of life; From childhood to adolescence, and adulthood.
General advice about health
There are many simple methods that lead to maintaining the general health of the individual, including a group of sections, including; Eating healthy food, following healthy daily habits, and exercising, and the following is a description of these methods.
Get enough sleep
Getting sufficient and regular amounts of good sleep is one of the steps that must be adhered to, and good sleep is no less important than exercising and eating a healthy and balanced diet. associated with the lowest risk of premature death.
Regular exercise is characterized by its ability to reduce the decline in muscle mass that occurs with age, and it can also reverse this process as well, and it also helps to strengthen muscles, increase flexibility, increase endurance, and improve balance, in addition to reducing the risk of falling in stages. advanced human age, maintaining a healthy weight, reducing feelings of stress and anxiety, and reducing the incidence of heart disease, as it is recommended to do exercise for about 30 minutes, for a period of 3-5 days a week, and these exercises include; Walking, swimming, yoga, and many more.
Eat a healthy diet
- Nuts: Although they contain a high percentage of fat, they contain large amounts of vitamin E, magnesium, fiber, and many other useful nutrients, and therefore eating them in moderation is very important for health, as some studies have indicated. Eating almonds may help you lose weight in a healthy way.
- Sweetened drinks: Sweetened drinks are among the most foods that lead to obesity, as the brain does not record the calories coming from consuming these drinks in the same way it deals with the calories coming from solid food, and therefore when drinking soft drinks, a person enters larger amounts of sugar. calories to his body.
- Fast foods: It is always advised to avoid fast and processed food, as fast food contains small amounts of fiber and protein, and is the main and largest cause of increasing obesity and multiple diseases, which we suffer from at the present time more than ever before.
- Fish: It is recommended to eat fatty fish, as it can be agreed that eating fish is a healthy habit, specifically fatty fish, such as; Salmon, as it contains good amounts of omega-3 fatty acids and many other nutrients. Studies have shown that people who eat fish in abundance have a lower risk of many diseases, including heart disease and depression.
- Fiber: It is recommended to take care of the health of the gastrointestinal tract, and this is done by consuming fiber and probiotics.
- Water: Drinking sufficient amounts of water has great benefits, including that it stimulates the body to burn calories, as it is recommended to drink water, especially before eating meals. Some studies have found that drinking an amount of water half an hour before eating any meal helps to lose weight.
- Meat: Meat is a nutritious food and a healthy part of the meal. It is rich in protein and many other important and diverse nutrients. However, you should avoid overcooking the meat, and avoid burning it when cooking it. Because this may lead to the formation of harmful substances and compounds, which increases the risk of cancer.
- Vitamin D: It is recommended to take nutritional supplements that contain vitamin D in the event that you are not exposed to the sun sufficiently.
- Smoking: It is recommended to quit smoking and avoid consuming alcoholic beverages.
Random facts about health
- Laughing 100 times equals about 15 minutes of exercise on the elliptical.
- A large number of bacteria live in the mouth, and to bring the picture closer; The number of bacteria in the mouth exceeds the number of people on Earth.
- Calories burned while sleeping is much more than the number of calories burned while watching TV.
- It was found that people who use their right hand live an average of nine years longer than people who use their left hand.
- A person's height in the morning exceeds his height in the evening by about one centimeter.
- During his life, a person consumes an amount of food estimated at about 30,000 kilograms; Which is equivalent to the weight of approximately six African elephants.