Are you overweight? Do you want to know the most prominent slimming herbs that help you lose weight? So, follow the article, to tell you about these herbs and their side effects.
With the increase in awareness and knowledge, we have become more aware of the best approach that should be followed to lose weight and get rid of obesity, and we must introduce some types of herbs to get rid of excess weight in addition to the diet followed.
Herbs for slimming and weight loss
Which herbal is best for weight loss
From following a healthy lifestyle and gradual weight loss through exercise and proper diet, and most of all, being patient to see results.
However, unfortunately, many people are still aware of the harmful effects of other methods on their health, but their little patience and need to see quick results make them rush things and do research and try other and new methods, such as:
- Hard and fast dieting.
- Resorting to weight loss pills and medications.
- Performing surgeries.
Of course, they realize the truth later and after facing the disadvantages of misuse, the least of which are:
- Pressure drop.
- Coming back to twice the weight later.
One of the ways that have become popular and used and are attached to a specific diet or diet is herbs for slimming, which science has proven and confirmed as positive in losing weight, and classify the side effects of their use, and how this is done.
- Green tea
herbal treatment for weight loss
Does cinnamon burn fat?
Cinnamon for weight loss
- It prevents infections and is an anti-fungal and anti-parasite.
- It is an excellent source of dietary fiber, iron, and calcium.
- Successful in lowering the level of sugar in the blood, it has been found that one of the benefits of cinnamon is that it slows down the speed of digestion and absorption of food in the intestines, which may reduce high blood sugar levels.
- They add a sweet flavor to foods, which can help discourage cravings for foods, especially sweet-tasting foods.
- It helps transport fats from the liver so that the body can use it for energy, increasing the rate of fat metabolism and burning it more easily.
- Lowering bad cholesterol (LDL).
- Hence, it may have a major role in reducing appetite and resisting body fat, thus helping to lose weight, so cinnamon can be considered one of the effective slimming herbs.
Cinnamon side effects
- Pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- People who are allergic to it.
ginger for slimming
One of the herbs for slimming is ginger, which is one of the healthy foods that are effective in losing weight.
- It is high in fiber and thus facilitates bowel movement, and helps lower cholesterol levels.
- Helps prevent stomach ulcers by promoting mucus secretion.
- improves and helps digestion; It contains enzymes that act as catalysts for proteins to secrete digestive enzymes and increase the pH of the stomach.
- Ginger is used to preventing nausea, especially morning sickness, when pregnant.
- It allows and helps the blood vessels to expand, thus helping to improve blood circulation, and this can greatly enhance metabolism.
- It has been found that people who eat ginger can lose up to 20% more fat than people who do not eat it.
Ginger side effects
Although ginger is one of the effective herbs for weight loss, eating a lot of it has a side effects, as it may cause the following:
- Gastrointestinal disorders
green tea for weight loss
Green tea has always been known as the number one slimming herb, and that is not because it diureses a lot, as some belief. This is not related to burning and losing fat, but because:
- Its role and effect in accelerating and enhancing metabolism and burning fat in the body.
- It contains antioxidants that have been associated with increased metabolism and the ability to stimulate fat burning.
- Its effectiveness in increasing the metabolism process is probably due to the caffeine and polyphenols present in the tea leaves.
- It contains substances called catechins, which are phytochemicals that affect the metabolism process.
Green tea side effects
Dehydration, as it relieves water retention, is a diuretic and contains caffeine, so it may not be recommended for those who suffer from dehydration or patients with high blood pressure.
flax seeds for weight loss
Flax seeds contain a high amount of fiber and a low amount of carbohydrates, hence it has become included among the herbs for slimming and weight loss and are included in weight loss plans.
While the fat content of flaxseeds is ultimately high, they are good fats for the body, which makes them an excellent choice for both health and weight loss.
- It contains a resinous substance, and when soaked in water and eaten, it helps to fill the stomach, thus feeling full and reducing the amount of food eaten during the day.
- Helps reduce the risk of heart disease, as it is a rich source of omega-3, fatty acids, and beneficial fibers to promote heart health, reduce blood pressure, and lower bad cholesterol in the body.
- Its peel contributes to the resistance and prevention of cancer.
Flaxseed side effects
Although flaxseeds are useful for slimming, they may increase weight if eaten in large quantities, as it is a double-edged sword, and flax seeds may also cause the following damage:
- Gastrointestinal disorders.
Ginseng for weight loss
Ginseng is one of the medicinal herbs for slimming that helps to increase the secretion of energy in the body and stamina and thus fight fatigue and exhaustion, and thus may help in the following:
- Increase the rate of physical activity necessary and necessary to lose weight.
- Lowering blood sugar levels, thus aiding weight loss.
- Contribute to the transfer of fat from the liver, so that the body can use it for energy, increase the metabolic rates in the body, and reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the blood.
Ginseng side effects
- Sleep disturbances and insomnia.
Turmeric to burn fat
Turmeric is famous for its many benefits in treating many diseases and infections, and this may be due to the powerful antioxidants it contains, but what about being a slimming herb?
It was found that turmeric has a good effect on losing weight because it is characterized by the following benefits:
- A stimulator of bile production in the liver, and its excretion through the gallbladder, which enhances digestion and metabolism.
- Anti-inflammatory, especially infections of the digestive and respiratory tracts.
- Gas repellent.
- Contributing to the treatment of some digestive problems and intestinal disturbances, such as diarrhea and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Turmeric side effects
- gallbladder patients.
- People who are allergic to it.
Important tips when using herbs for weight loss
Herbs for slimming can help lose weight, but at a rate that may be simple, not fast and clear, especially for people who suffer from excessive obesity, so you must follow the following tips when thinking about using them:
- Use herbs for slimming in the correct proportions and do not exceed their limits, as it is a double-edged sword.
- Consult your doctor when you start taking any type of herbs.
- Lead a healthy lifestyle, and you should always be aware that real and lasting weight loss is in a complete lifestyle change.
- Stay away from some herbs for weight loss if you fall into the following categories:
- People who suffer from high blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Kidney and liver patients.
Finally, we say make every day a goal for you and do not focus on the distant and final goals only that may make you despair, make every day and every minute a destination to focus on for the sake of change. Balancing body, soul, and mind.